Friday, April 24, 2009

Walgreens Issue??

Today I stocked up on clearance items at Walgreens. The "new" Walgreens in my area had Tylenol, Advil, Aleve, Bayer, & other meds clearanced out at rock bottom prices. (I also picked up several packages of Walgreen's version of Tampax Pearl 36 pk for $1.59!)

I happened to have a coupon for an Excedrin that was clearanced.
The Excedrin was marked down to $2.39 (100 ct.)
My coupon was for $1 off.
After I made my purchase, I realized that the Excedrin rang up at the regular price instead of the clearance price. Here is the strange thing... I had bought a second bottle in a second transaction and that one rang up at the clearance price. The only thing that I can guess is that using the manufacturer coupon made it default back to the regular price. If that is what happened... that is not right.

The manager on duty was very kind and refunded the difference for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment