Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Kroger Deals

Kroger Deals

The sales ad ended today, so this is just to show you that they do have some good deals. I'm still learning how their coupon system works. Apparently they double and triple some coupons. I have to try and remember this when I'm looking at their sales prices.

McCormick Rub Spices .99¢, had 50¢ coupons
Total- FREE b/c Kroger doubled my coupons. (Technically they added .49¢ to each coupon b/c they will not go over the purchase price.)

Landry's Marinade .99¢. had $1 off of 2 coupons.
6- marinades $5.94
3- coupons ($3)
Kroger double ($2.94)
Total- FREE

Pillsbury Brownie Mix .99¢, have .35¢ coupons.
Had to get raincheck b/c they were sold out. I should get the mix for either .64¢ or .29¢ each.

Angel Soft 4pk Toilet Paper .99¢, have .50¢ coupons.
Total- FREE after Kroger doubling.

Barilli Pasta $1.39, had $1 coupons.
3- pastas $4.17
3- coupons ($3) No doubling on these coupons.
Total- $1.17 or .39¢ each

I've also discovered over the past few weeks that Kroger's tends to run great sales on Pillsbury products. I've purchased cookie dough, biscuits, and crousants for .25¢ - .60¢ each.

I can not remember where I found the Kroger deals this week. I think it was a link posted on http://www.couponing101.com/ to another blog. I'm so sorry that I can not give the proper credit. I will do better next time... I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment