Friday, April 24, 2009

Walgreens Clearance Items

I purchased several clearanced meds this afternoon. They were all awesome deals.

The Excedrin Migraine 100ct was $2.39 & it printed out a $2 off Excedrin 100 ct RR!

So I grabbed another bottle for .39¢ and guess what printed out? Another $2 off Excedrin RR.

I don't think I can use a bunch of Excedrin, so I may just leave the coupon on the shelf the next time I go in. Or just purchase it to give away. Dude... it's only 39 cents!

I also picked up these items. The prices are approximate b/c I'm too lazy to dig out my receipt.

Children's chewable Tylenol $1.30
Children's liquid Advil $1.70
Sleep-Aid $1.60
WAG brand Tylenol 150ct $2.25
Huge bottle of Aleve $3.90
Cutter bug spray $1.60
LED Flashlight $2.20
WAG tampons $1.60

No comments:

Post a Comment