Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Finding Coupons

I took the advice of Ashley at http://www.frugalcouponliving.com/ and I keep my weekly coupon inserts in a 3-ring binder. I just write the date the coupons came out on the front page so that I can find coupons referenced in blogs easily. I now have four weeks worth of coupon inserts and have just realized that some of my coupons in the oldest packets are beginning to expire. I think I'm just going to rip out the pages if all of the coupons on that page have expired.

I typically shop from other blogger's lists in which they have matched sales prices and coupons.

Sometimes I run across something on sale in the store and I remember that I have a coupon for that. I always bring my coupon binder into the store with me so that I can flip through it if I need to.

Some people have fancy systems for keeping track of exactly what coupons they have. I don't right now. I just flip through my book a lot. It's probably not the most efficient way to work, but that's what I'm doing right now.

I'm also willing to trade coupons with people so that they can get what they need and I can get what I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment