Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Walgreens Deals 4/26-5/2

My Walgreens was out of several things that I wanted... so I had to modify a bit. I messed up on one transaction, but plan on returning my item and then re-purchasing it correctly.

Here is what I bought:

Nivea BodyWash $4.99... Earn $5 RR
3- washes = $15
3- manf. coupons = ($3)
Total OOP = $12
Earned RR = ($15)
Made $3 off of the deal!

Bic Soleil Razor & Refill Pack $6.99 B1G1
1- razor = $7
1- refill = $0
2- coupons = ($4)
Total OOP = $3 or $1.50 each

Ecotrin $2... Earn $2 RR
2- bottles = $4
2- manf. coupons = ($4)
Total OOP = $0
Earned RR = ($4)
Made $4 off of the deal!

Got 2 Be Hair Products (Bonus Packs!) $10 for 2... Earn $5 on two.
4- products = $20
4- coupons = ($8)
Total OOP = $12
Earned RR = ($10)
Total = 2 for $1

Remembrandt Toothpaste $5.99... Earn $6 RR

Band-Aid & Benadryle Cream... Buy $10 worth, get $4 RR
2- band-aids = $6
1- cream = $4
3- coupons = ($3)
Total OOP = $7
Earned RR = ($4)
Total = $3 or $1 each

Energizer AA 2pk Batteries $1.09 on clearance.
2- packs = $2.20
2- coupons = ($2)
Total OOP = .20¢ or 10¢ each!

Pocket Packs of Facial Tissue .07¢ on clearance.

Banana Boat SPF50 Sunscreen $2.79 on clearance.

Things they were out of, but I will get ahold of one way or another:

Schick Trimstyle Razor $8.99... Earn $3 RR
3- razors = $27
3- coupons = ($12)
Total OOP = $15
Earn RR = ($9)
Total = $6 or $2 each

Bayer 4pk Crystals $2.50... Earn $2.50 RR

AirWick I-Motion Freshner $4.99
1- freshner = $5
1- coupon = ($4)
Total OOP = $1

They had the AirWick Luminus in stock, but I decided not to get it. I have a coupon which would make it only $2, but it must be plugged into an outlet and I do not like that. I have a couple of the Glade Flameless candles and they run off of batteries. I like those better.

Due to the incredibly annoying nature of the RR program... I rand these items up in six different transactions. I had to make adjustments to my "game plan" due to the out of stock items. WAG is typically a one hour stop for me... but the deals are great!

Oh... and I did not use a dime of my cash to pay for these items. I had a $5 WAG coupon that I received in the mail and I had $22 on a rebate gift card. I still have some money left on my gift card and I have a $5 RR left over.

Not bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment