Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Here I Go...

I decided to start this blog because I think it will be the easiest way to pass on money saving information to my family and friends.

About a month ago I decided to dive into the coupon/bargain hunting "underworld". I am amazed at how much money I have saved by simply being a "savvy coupon shopper". I am also very thankful for all of the wonderful bloggers that work so hard to get the word out regarding great deals.

I am trying to pass the word along myself and hope that this will become a nice easy way of doing so. (Instead of e-mailing and calling everyone all of the time.)

I'm not sure how this whole blogging thing will play out for me, but hopefully I can keep up with it. I plan on journaling the deals that I have chosen to take advantage of and will link to the blogs where I originally discovered the deals. I can almost guarantee that 90% of what I blog here will be the result of someone else's hard work and not mine... therefore I will be including lots of links to their blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment