Thursday, April 23, 2009

Walgreens Deals 4/26-5/2

Stephanie at Couponing101 already has a Walgreens preview list up.

I noticed that she referenced using some IVCs (Instant Value Coupons) from the ESC (Easy Saver Catalog). Those coupons actually expire this Saturday, so you will not be able to use them with next week's sale prices.

Also be sure to read the comments that readers leave. Sometimes they post great deals that they discovered while shopping or "see" things that other bloggers have overlooked.

If you haven't heard yet... this is the last ESC. By the looks of next week's preview... it seems like Walgreens is going to increase the number of RR being printed. That means that you're going to have to do a lot more juggling and ring up multiple transactions.

Remember... a RR is like a manufacturer coupon for just about any item in the store. If you are using a manufacturer coupon for a product... you will not be able to use a RR for that item. If I have manufacturer coupons for all of my items, but still want to use my RRs to help pay... I pick up an inexpensive item (chapstick, pencil, clearance candy) for each RR that I want to use. This week I threw in a couple packs of plastic spoons that were on sale for 50¢ each so that I could use a couple RRs. I needed the plastic spoons, they were cheap, and I got to use my RRs before they expired.

No comments:

Post a Comment